To inquire more about how to hire the people you need.
Email: [email protected]
+63 925 677 3535
+632 817 2907
+632 881 6814
REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB ORDER AGREEMENT:
1. JOB ORDER LETTER /MANPOWER REQUEST
Letter by the principal addressed to JES that indicates the number of workers that the principal intends to hire, the job description, salary and all the benefits that they are offering.
2. SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY/RECRUITMENT SERVICE AGREEMENT
Documents giving JES the authority to represent the principal in hiring workers here in the Philippines. These are required by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), to legalize the recruitment process of Filipino professionals and workers by the principal.
3. MASTER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
Acceptable format of the contract to be used for the hired workers containing the requirements covered by the rules and regulations of the POEA.
4. BUSINESS LICENSE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OR EQUIVALENT
Documents that will prove the existence of the company and project certified by the issuing authority of the country where the Employer is based.
5. VISA ASSURANCE/ GUARANTEE OR ANY WORK PERMIT
6. JOINT AFFIDAVIT OF UNDERTAKING
7. CONTINGENCY PLAN
8. EMPLOYER PASSPORT COPY
Copyright 2017 by JES